Muse - Special Souvenir Limited Edition Cover
A special souvenir limited edition, with glossy cover for the sell-out Muse benefit gigs in aid of the Big Issue at hammersmith Apollo. Now on sale for £5.
Rock titans Muse have chosen to mark their return to live performing by helping three organisations who are at the forefront of positive change. Over two incredible nights at London’s Eventim Apollo, the they’ll perform to raise funds for The Big Issue, War Child and Médecins Sans Frontières. In this special edition, Matt Bellamy explains how his past support for The Big Issue, alongside the growing homelessness problem in his current home of Los Angeles led him to help The Big Issue now. And the awful situation in Ukraine meant he and the band wanted to help the two charities who are on the ground there, and in other tragic warzones globally. There are also some exclusive reveals about what we can all expect when their new album Will of The People appears this summer.
Plus – after a lockdown hiatus The Big Issue’s famous Festival Guide is back! We take a look at the hippest, most banging musical bonanzas happening this summer!
- The new oil crisis hitting the world isn’t the crude kind, rather cooking oil shortages crippling global economies
- Screenwriter Abi Morgan talks about the dramas in her own life that rival any she’s written about, in a Letter To My Younger Self
- Anna Kent writes about her experiences being a midwife on the frontline of conflict zones
- John Simm looks back on a quarter of a century of memorable TV roles
- We meet the cast of West End sensation Six who have formed their own group called SVN
- Deb Grant asks why some people are rewinding to revive their love affair with cassettes
- And our vendor Oprea says he wanted to see the world, but found a home in Bristol
And much more besides!